- For the level in the 2010 video game, see Archives (2010).
The GRU Military Intelligence Archives can both be played in solo mission or multiplayer.
Solo mission[edit | edit source]
After being arrested in "Statue", Bond and Natalya are taken to the archives building. Bond is separated and put in a room while being interrogated by Mishkin's men. Bond kills the men and escapes the room, and searches for Natalya, who is held elsewhere in the building. Bond then confronts Mishkin and takes the black box proving Alec (Janus) was involved in the Severnaya Incident. Bond breaks a window so he and Natalya can escape.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Gadgets[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Dimitri Mishkin (if provoked)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At the beginning of the mission, there are white cabinets in the interrogation room. The one on the right drops roughly twenty-eight pistol rounds when destroyed, while the left drops nothing.
- Natalya can be killed in the ending cinematic. If her body disappears before the cinematic ends, the mission will fail.
- The level works like Bunker 2, in that as soon as stealth is broken enemies will start producing copies of themselves, and will continue doing so until the original enemy is killed.
- Archives features two secret hallways, one between the small room at the top of the staircase and the long hall opposite, and the other between the two doors into the large main room.
- Mishkin actually is killed in the movie here, but is up to the player in the game.
- When going into Natalya's interrogation room if you look up you will see a large fan with a dark blue sky not seen in streets or depot.
- It is possible to see that there is nothing outside the archives through the window in Bond's interrogation room.
- Like Facility and Caverns, the multiplayer version of Archives draws the entire Archives singleplayer map but renders around half of the level inaccessible with a locked door. Using a cheating device, it is possible to configure a weapon to destroy doors and access the rest of the map; everything is present, but there are no weapon spawns or ammo crates in the normally inaccessible parts of the level.