The Aztec level is based on the James Bond film "Moonraker". It is the nineteenth level in the game. It is also changed slightly to be a multiplayer level. The guards of the Aztec level are equipped with powerful US AR33 Assault Rifles, Moonraker Lasers, and the occasional Hand Grenade. The guards here also have better accuracy and action speed added to them in their action blocks, making them more difficult to face than many of the other types of guards in the game. The Aztec is meant to resemble an Aztec ruin with a rocket launching system and a launch pad built into it. This is widely noted as one of, if not the hardest level in the game. Considered the threshold for those trying to unlock 007 Mode (by completing 00 Agent difficulty), as this level's difficulty makes it extraordinarily hard to remain alive at times.
- It is possible to encounter guards that have become glitched while they are dual-wielding the Moonraker Lasers. See the Moonraker Laser page for more information on this glitch.
- Upon arriving in the room with the computers and black floor, James Bond's picture will appear on the monitors.
- Female guards were intended for this level.
- It is possible to skip climbing the ladder to cycle the blast pit doors at the end of the mission by cycling them after clearing the control room; the game only cycles their state, so when the launch is initiated the doors will open instead of close. This is essential to completing the mission on 00 Agent mode.
- It is possible to lead a guard to the glass case containing the guidance data; if they bump into it, they will open it. Since defeating Jaws is not an objective, this can be used to completely avoid encountering him.