Weapons in Level
Equipment in Level
After successfully infiltrating the bunker, James must investigate what is going on inside the climate change facility.
- Investigate the Bunker
- Rescue the Hostage
- Locate the Power Generator
- Continue the Investigation
- Enter the Server Room
- Neutralise Ourumov's Men
- Follow the Device
- Escape the Bunker
- Follow the Russian Girl
- Gather Intel from the Bunker (Agent)
- Disarm explosive charges (007 / 007 Classic)
- Video Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5228y6RDRPs
Body armour locations in 007 Classic mode are as follows:
Trophies / AchievementsEdit
- Invisible Descent - Reach the server room without reinforcements being called in. The server room is the one at the bottom of the Bunker after pulling the lever in the elevator.
Changes, trivia and glitchesEdit
- The briefing picture for the Wii version is a blue central console. The briefing picture for Reloaded is a column under the central console, indicating that the Wii's picture could be a beta build, like Carrier
- The aforementioned central console is red in the Wii version, blue in Reloaded.
- A large holographic globe is added to the central console at the bottom of the Bunker in Reloaded.
- Bond speaks to Tanner at the start of the level, who answers him. Bond's phone is then shown to have no signal
- The three guards next to the first bomb are running in the Wii version, walking in Reloaded.
- The lone guard (one of the three aforementioned enemies) who walks the other way and inspects the bomb is next to the staircase on one side of the other guards in Reloaded, next to the railing (on the other side of the two guards) in the Wii version
- The level is much darker in the Wii version, meaning the Night Vision Goggles are necessary rather than mostly optional.
- Second photograph objective is moved from desk in darkness to left of door to desk in small lit room to right in Reloaded.
- Snipers during escape are much easier to deal with in Reloaded since unlike Wii version, player can look straight up.
- RPG soldiers in Reloaded who spawn as Bond reaches the top floor will actually vanish if the player goes back down the stairs and reappear when they go back up. By crouching it is actually possible to see the one at the base of the stairs appear from nowhere as the player crosses the invisible line that spawns him.
- Natalya comes out of a hallway with no entrance at the end of the level. The lights in the hall are turned off in Reloaded in an attempt to conceal this.