The Complex is a multiplayer-only level in GoldenEye 007. It is metal-walled, and has vents, and enclosed rooms in the corners of the level. It has the ability to let the player go to an upstairs level or on the level you start on.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Complex is one of three multiplayer maps from GoldenEye 007 that appear as playable multiplayer levels in Rare's later game Perfect Dark, often described as a spiritual successor to GoldenEye. The others were Temple and Facility (which appeared under the name "Felicity"). While the levels were remodelled with new textures, their layouts remained identical.
- Using the Janus Marine, the player may be able to blend in with the Complex walls.
- The Complex has hidden hiding spots all around the level.
- The Complex is the only level in GoldenEye to feature a blood red sky, no other level in GoldenEye has this kind of sky.
- At one part of the Complex, ramps go up around the walls. If you aim a gun down into the black void below and shoot at it, it unintentionally makes a splashing sound. This sound can be heard anywhere in GoldenEye 007 where there's water such as Caverns or Dam. If the same is done with the void in Aztec (it's found somewhere after Jaws), this same splashing sound will not be heard.
- Complex is one of the most popular GoldenEye multiplayer maps in the game.
- Rare's game Banjo-Tooie featured a reskinned and slightly edited version of the Complex multiplayer map. This level could be accessed in "Grunty Industries" in the First Person segment which involves shooting "mud" off of vents. It was also featured in multiplayer as the map taking place in "Glitter Gulch Mine's dynamite storage".
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 7 Respawn Points
- 8 Weapon Sets
- 3 Body Armours
- Flag Tag Token
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.