This weapon is much more inaccurate and louder then PP7 pistols, though it has a larger magazine of a plus single bullet, thus making it - 8 bullets in a magazine. It can be dual-wielded in certain levels, while the Silenced PP7 can only be dual-wielded in Bunker 2.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Dam - held only by Russian Commandant.
- Facility - held and used to shoot Alec and Bond by Ourumov; Russian scientists will pull it out along with grenades, if provoked.
- Bunker 1 - held by Janus Special Forces, also held as dual. They will be seen there if the alarm is sounded through: being seen by cameras, activated by buttons or when the programmer finishes activating the computer.
- Silo - held and used by Ourumov, provoked to pull out with Russian Scientists.
- Bunker 2 - Reinforced Arctic Commandos.
- Statue - only held by Defense Minister Mishkin.
- Archives - used by various soldiers, including the interrogators.
- Train - held by Ourumov, hidden in a crate on Secret Agent.
- Caverns - Provoked scientists
- Egyptian - held by Baron Samedi, held as dual wield. Will fire differently, as well, however.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During development this gun was called the Tokarev after its real-world counterpart. The name was presumably changed for legal reasons.
- Scientists will draw a DD44 if they are shot twice in a limb and then ignored (this is on any difficulty higher than Agent).
- Baron Samedi has magic dual DD44 Dostoveis. First it fires like a normal DD44, second, a ZMG sound, and third, a Moonraker Laser firing and sound.
- The DD44 can be fired faster by holding the fire button and pressing the weapon switch button.
- The DD44 was featured in Perfect Dark as the CC13.
- The DD44 and the Torka T3 are based on the same weapon.