Weapons in Level
Background[edit | edit source]
After learning more about Janus, Bond heads to Nigeria by Aeroplane to investigate a Pan African Solar Power Plant that has been recently built there. However, Bond's aeroplane is shot down by a surface-to-air missile and he must find the Solar Power Plant on foot.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Primary[edit | edit source]
- Find the Solar Power Plant
Secondary[edit | edit source]
- Disable the drone guns (Agent)
- Destroy the ammunition caches (007 / 007 Classic)
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Wii[edit | edit source]
Reloaded[edit | edit source]
- Walther P99
- Hawksman M5A
- Strata SV-400
- Vargen FH-7
- Drumhead Type-12
- Terralite III
- Gambit CP-208
- MIM-23 Hawk
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Video Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLaeevZ-PY0
Janus Emblems[edit | edit source]
Body armour[edit | edit source]
Body armour locations in 007 Classic mode are as follows:
- Next to the door of the room with the ammunition crates across the pipe bridge (from where you start the area)
- In a container at the very beginning of the Xenia Onatopp fight
Trophies / Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Phone a Friend - Get 20 kills with hacked drone guns in the Jungle level.
Changes, trivia and glitches[edit | edit source]
- The Wii version's SAM is just an exhaust glow, while Reloaded recycles a missile model from Carrier.
- At the far side of the crashed Aeroplane's forward fuselage is a hard-to-find Vargen FH-7 with iron sights and a Silencer, presumably the weapon Bond bought with him.
- Hacked drone guns in the Wii version track and fire slowly enough that hacking one will usually raise the alarm. Drone guns in Reloaded track and fire instantly, simply snapping from one target to another rather than tracking them, almost always killing all targets in an area before the alarm is raised.
- The hitboxes of the drone gun controls are larger in Reloaded, making them easier to activate. Most obviously this allows the left-hand drone gun in the area with waterfalls to be hacked from below, making the area enormously easier.
- In the Wii version the ammo dump furthest from the entrance to the room with the large pipe bridge has such a huge lethal radius that it actually has to be destroyed by shooting it through the window since standing anywhere in the building is instant death; this blast radius is decreased in Reloaded.
- In Reloaded, Xenia‘s Little Bird helicopter fires mussels that recycle the Tank missiles.