The Library is a multiplayer level in GoldenEye 007. It has secret doors that lift up and a downstairs and upstairs level. The rooms are empty and pretty wide open. There is an area that has glass walls that are capable of breaking.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Library is the mix of Basement and Stack together.
- The recommended Character Model to use in order to camouflage in with the wall color is Naval Officer.
- A lot of people used to mod/hack the Library into their own levels. (Most notable ROM-Hack - by bmw)
- The walls of the Library are those of the Library section in the Archives.
- This level was quite popular, at the time of when GoldenEye 007 was released and after (1997, 2-4 Split-Screen MP.)
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
Contents[edit | edit source]
- 8 Respawn Points
- 16 & 1/2 Weapon Sets
- 3 Body Armours
- Flag Tag Token
Music[edit | edit source]
- Main Theme: None
- Background Sound: None
- X Track: None
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.