|This article does not contain enough information|
More information about the article needs to be found, including images or history or it may be listed for deletion.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Reflex Sight accessory equips the weapon with a non-magnifying reflex optic that replaces the iron sights and provides a finer aim point, with the trade-off being a small part of the field of view being blocked by the body of the sight.
The Wii Reflex Sights all use an orange-yellow or red circle-dot reticle except the Vargen FH-7 which has a red dot. In Reloaded all Reflex Sights use a red chevron reticle.
Sight types[edit | edit source]
Wii version[edit | edit source]
- Kobra reflex sight - AK-47
- C-More-style reflex sight - Stauger UA-1, PT-9 Interdictus
- Aimpoint-style tube reflex sight - Sigmus, Sigmus 9
- P90 reflex sight - Vargen FH-7
- EOTech-style sight - All other weapons
Reloaded[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the Wii version the Anova DP3's reflex sight model is incorrectly placed, located slightly off-centre to the right. This does not affect the weapon's actual accuracy.
- Neither game's AK shows the Kobra reflex sight attached correctly; the Wii version's is attached to the reciever cover (which is not a secure location for mounting optics), while Reloaded uses a copy of the scope mount used by the Sigmus and Sigmus 9. The Kobra uses a bracket mounting on the lower receiver.