The service runway is located behind Chemical Warfare Facility #2 and is most likely used by planes/trucks shipping the nerve gas produced in the facility. It may also be the facility's only normal entrance, as the the building has another access route, which is concealed somewhere near the Arkangelsk Byelomorye Dam. The runway itself is guarded by heavy gun emplacements, soldiers and a missile battery. Nearby, however, there may be a tank which Bond can use.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Silenced PP7 (Given by default, judging by the fact Bond had it in the previous to this mission)
- Klobb (Russian Soldiers)
- KF7 Soviet (Siberian Guards, Russian Soldiers)
- Hand Grenade (Siberian Guards, Russian Soldier in some storage containers of ammo.)
- Timed Mine (Somewhere nearby, in a storage container.)
- Tank (Near the facility.)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Siberian Guard (Arkangelsk) - will most likely to use KF7 rifles and grenades.
- Russian Soldier - will use dual Klobbs, KF7s and grenades.
- Drone Guns - placed variously near the service runway.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Motorcycle was supposedly going to appear in Runway, but was replaced with the tank.
- Tank was not originally intended to be used in Runway, and was to be exclusive solely to the Streets level. This was later changed after the developers first tried tank in Runway, so eventually, it replaced the motorcycle.
- If the level is played with cheats activated, the music cue that plays during the ending cutscene will end before the last note is heard. The reason for this is unknown. However, this same glitch may occur, independent of the cheats and other reasons.
- The Motorcycle was most likely to be used by Bikers.
Music[edit | edit source]