Weapons in Level
Background[edit | edit source]
James Bond infiltrates the Solar Power Plant to find out more about what it is used for.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Primary[edit | edit source]
- Investigate the Solar Power Plant
- Sabotage the Cooling Towers
- Enter the Cradle
Secondary[edit | edit source]
- Disable the Perimeter Defenses (Agent)
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Wii[edit | edit source]
- Walther P99 Your starter weapon.
- Hawksman M5A In the first section of the game. One can be found with a laser (First guy in the level).
- Masterton M-557 Also in the first section.
- Kallos-TT9 Outside where the solar panels are.
- Ivana Spec-R Outside where the solar panels are.
Reloaded[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Video Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs4s_dsREpY&t=592s
Janus Emblems[edit | edit source]
Body armour[edit | edit source]
Body armour locations in 007 Classic mode are as follows:
Trophies / Achievements[edit | edit source]
Changes, trivia and glitches[edit | edit source]
- Upon reaching the outdoor area in Wii, the Cradle control tower has a visible antenna emitting a yellow glow, a solar receiver above the antenna, and blue tinted windows. In Reloaded, none of these details are present.
- In the large outdoor area, there are buttons which can be pressed to deploy stored heliostats. While the image beside them indicates these might throw enemies caught near them, they are actually only useful because the mirror support is explosive and can kill nearby enemies.
- This is actually the last stealth level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.