The St. Petersburg Streets is the twelfth level of the game. The Streets come after Natalya and James break out of the GRU Military Intelligence Archives headquarters. The Streets is a maze like level that has two routes to take; a long route, and a short route. The surroundings are very dull. The same buildings appear throughout the level, and it has no background as seen when you finish the level. During the level, you also have to talk to ex-KGB Agent Valentin Zukovsky. He slows down General Ourumov, giving you an extra five minutes to finish the level. In the beginning, you also have the choice to take the tank, or go on foot. Going in the tank would be easier, but don't run over the civilians. On foot can be quick, but beware the Russian Soldiers with Rocket Launchers. When finishing the level, James will walk down the road with cars blowing up behind him.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, you were supposed to see Ourumov's car driving away, sitting outside of the Archives.
- Natalya disappears in the beginning, even though she was with you when you finished the Archives level, only to make it more like the movie.
- The Streets has no background, much like the Disused Military Depot.
- The same tank from the Service Runway appears in this level.
- All the civilians in this level are the same model. There were supposed to be female civilians as well, and other civilians in different clothes, but they never made it into the final level.
- The jeep at the beginning of the level is also used at the roadblocks.