The St. Petersburg Streets is the twelfth level of the game. The Streets come after Natalya and James break out of the GRU Military Intelligence Archives headquarters. The Streets is a maze like level that has two routes to take; a long route, and a short route. The surroundings are very dull. The same buildings appear throughout the level, and it has no background as seen when you finish the level. During the level, you also have to talk to ex-KGB Agent Valentin Zukovsky. He slows down General Ourumov, giving you an extra five minutes to finish the level. In the beginning, you also have the choice to take the tank, or go on foot. Going in the tank would be easier, but don't run over the civilians. On foot can be quick, but beware the Russian Soldiers with Rocket Launchers. When finishing the level, James will walk down the road with cars blowing up behind him.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
PP7 Special Issue - given by default, considering that Bond had recovered it from his interrogation.
Grenade Launcher - Found somewhere.
Rocket Launcher - held by some of the Russian Soldiers.
Tank - found in the very beginning, and can be used.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Russian Soldier (Only enemies in this level.)
Music[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally, you were supposed to see Ourumov's black car driving away, sitting outside of the Archives.
- Natalya is not seen present in the beginning, even though she was with Bond when the escape from Archives was accomplished. She may have ran faster than Bond out of the archives, and as Bond got a little bit slowed down, she was taken by Ourumov in his vehicle.
- Ourumov, his black car and Natalya are never seen in this level.
- The similar tank from the Service Runway appears in this level.
- All the civilians in this level have the same clothing. There were supposed to be different clothed civilians, as well as female civilians, but they were never implemented in the final version of GoldenEye 007, and some of them are seen in the ending's credits or the multiplayer mode.
- The jeeps and civilian cars in streets appear to be like roadblocks.
- The jeep at the very end, will always explode in the ending cutscene.
- The only enemies in this level are the Russian Soldiers.
- This is the final level where the KF7 Soviet is usable.