The Converted Missile Train is part of the St. Petersburg stretch of levels. It is the last before Natalya Simonova finds out that everyone's in Cuba. The missile train is pretty much straight forward, literally. You start in the back of the train, and work your way up. The guards have D5K Deutsche guns in the beginning, but when the green rooms come around, they are equipped with ZMG (9mm)s. After breaking all the brake systems, two guards will appear from the room that Alec Trevelyan, Xenia Onatopp, and General Ourumov are in. When you kill them, one will give a key. This unlocks the door to the three. Once there, kill Ourumov, then try and hit Xenia before the barrier slams down to protect Trevelyan. It seems to be impossible to beat this level on 00 Agent difficulty without killing Xenia as well as Ourumov. This will give you some extra time, as Trevelyan will be forced to wait for her. After Natalya finishes with the computer, the best bet is to run out and not look back at the guards firing at you.
DD44 Dostovei (Ourumov, Secret Agent difficulty)
RC-P90 (Agent difficulty)
- Train is the most linear level in the game, being effectively a completely straight line.
- In the Disused Military Depot the Train appears to be much smaller in height than the real thing itself.
- At the end of the first carriage, there is a crate stacked on top of another on the left, which holds a different weapon depending on the difficulty. In Agent, there is an RC-P90; in Secret Agent, there is a DD44 Dostovei; on 00 Agent, the crate is empty.
- When escaping from the Train, you can hear Trevelyan's and Xenia's helicopter taking off, but when you look up, you can only see the opened train roof and no helicopter.
- When exiting the Train, the doors for the helicopter to exit are opened, but you have already walked through there, and there was no sign of a helicopter.
- In Agent mode it is actually possible to laser through the hatch and exit the level before Ourumov can execute Natalya. This will fail the mission on higher difficulties due to not completing the hacking objectives.
- In 00 Agent Mode, two of the objectives are to have Natalya locate the Janus base in Cuba and crack Boris Grishenko's password. Oddly enough, she locates the base before cracking his password, which makes it somewhat pointless for her to do so. In the film, she cracks the password before locating the base.